Boulder Cycle Sport and Mud and Cowbells (er...ah, me) would like to invite you to to join us for a little slide show viewing, cyclo-cross talking, friend seeing, beer drinking and most importantly some fund raising for Ben Turner's team green: The CLIF BAR Development Cyclo-Cross Team.
- Come hear stories and see pictures from Za Trip: 3 old men go race cyclocross in the Motherland. This is not a film by Sam Smith.
- A suggested donation of $5 American Dollars will entirely be donated to the CLIF BAR Development Cyclocross Team and make you feel like a hero.
- We're going to attempt to get some raffles together. Stay tuned. Possibly the chamois from Ben's USA Cycling issued skin suit from his World's venture. Mmmm.
- Beer will be served and all the cool kids will be there.
- Why in God's good earth do you need justification to come see friends and geek out on cross?
- More Americans need to go to Belgium and duke it out with the best on earth. This is our chance to Jedi Mind Trick you to a) do it yourself and b) help kids do it cause they like, have a future.
- We need you to help support our young'ns and help get 'em to races and buy some new Dugasts for 'em.
- Beer. Celebrate it. Cross. Celebrate it.
- Thursday January 31st
- Doors Open at 6:30 PM
- 7-8PM Slide show
- 8-9 Happy hour!
- The hallowed halls of Boulder Cycle Sport. 4580 North Broadway, Boulder 80304
It's gonna be awesome.