In fact, work has already begun! BMA and Parks and Rec staff are working with landscape architects to select a team of world class trail designers. Solicitations have literally come in from around the globe by well known trail architects to get involved in this project. As previously reported the park will offer SO MUCH to the off road cycling community such as...
• A UCI World Championship Cyclocross Race Course
• A BMX Jump Course
• A Pump Track
• Mountain Bike Skills Course
• Four Cross Track
• Singletrack Trails
• Progressive Challenge - For the Entire Family!
All this said, we want to make this park WORLD CLASS and build all the special features you desire for the ultimate experience. While we have funding coming in from the City of Boulder, the Valmont Bike Park Committe is also working with Go Outdoors Colorado (GOCO) for a grant of $200,000! This will get us further in completing the whole vision but your donations will make ALL THE DIFFERENCE!
For the indiviual contributor, the Valmont Bike Park Committee is going Northern European:
Click on the Buy A Brick image above and it will take you to the page to quickly learn about all the options you have to help financially support this cause. Out of the gate today, donations are rapidly approaching $10,000! Amazing support already from the community.
Donations can start as low as $25!! But to make it fun, there are all types of sponsorship opportunities you as an individual or your organization/company can get involved with:
• $25 Valmont Supporter- Keep me in the loop!
• $50 Fat Tire Society- Single track in Boulder? Sign me up!
• $100 SwitchBack Member- Engraved Individual Brick* (includes 1 year BMA individual membership)
• $250 CycloCross Founder– Engraved Medium Brick* (includes 1 year BMA individual membership)
• $500 Big Ring Society– Engraved Large Brick* (includes 1 year BMA individual membership)
• $1,000 Top of the Podium– Engraved XL Brick* (with your company logo or a personalized message and 1 year BMA individual membership)
• Other - Fill in a random amount you would like to contribute.
We have lofty goals for permanent structures to enhance the park experience. If you or your company wants to be more involved, we are looking for donations to construct the following.
• Podium $2,500
• Belgian Run-Up $5,000
• Pump Track $25,000
• Event Registration Shelter $25,000
• Tot Lot Play Ground $50,000
We really appreciate any financial or volunteer support you can contribute.
Click HERE to learn more about ways to get involved.