My coach, training partner and good friend Frank Overton, a.k.a. the Grand Master of FasCat Coaching here in Boulder has put together a really compelling and cost effective training plan for folks who are interested in a highly specialized seasonal plan for improving their game in cyclocross. The plan runs now through December and is jam packed with a lot of detailed goodies not normally found in a plan like this…not at its cost. The main highlights of the program include…
• FREE initial coaching consultation, review of previous cx training & goal setting
• Initial Cyclocross Skills Assessment to identify your strengths and weaknesses
• Development of a strategic race program to help you achieve your goals
• Specific Cyclocross Training Program delivered regularly in a monthly calendar format with customized recovery, interval workouts, skills practices & pre-race preparation
• Twice Monthly Cyclocross Skills Practices led by a FasCat Coach (local only)
• Easily communicate with your coach by email, phone, or in person at FasCat for questions, training program adjustments, to review your races and talk about your upcoming races, etc...
The plan is $450 waiving normal start up fees and will even provide you 3 free weeks from December should you desire to go to Madison WI for the National Cyclocross Championships.
Have a look here and make this season your fastest! Let Frank and the FasCat crew help balance your schedules to ensure you are getting the most out of your training and your season.
Response: tinnitus wax[...]Cyclocross Bikes, Photos, Videos and Culture | Mud and Cowbells - Mud and Cowbells Blog - Improve Your Game: Get 2012 Cyclocross Season Coaching[...]